HOOD is a valid Scrabble word with 8 points
- State; condition.
- A covering or garment for the head or the head and shoulders, often attached to the body garment"
- A soft covering for the head, worn by women, which leaves only the face exposed."
- A part of a monk's outer garment, with which he covers his head; a cowl."
- A like appendage to a cloak or loose overcoat, that may be drawn up over the head at pleasure."
- An ornamental fold at the back of an academic gown or ecclesiastical vestment; as, a master's hood."
- A covering for a horse's head.
- A covering for a hawk's head and eyes. See Illust. of Falcon.
- Anything resembling a hood in form or use
- The top or head of a carriage.
- A chimney top, often contrived to secure a constant draught by turning with the wind."
- A projecting cover above a hearth, forming the upper part of the fireplace, and confining the smoke to the flue."
- The top of a pump.
- A covering for a mortar.
- The hood-shaped upper petal of some flowers, as of monkshood; -- called also helmet."
- A covering or porch for a companion hatch.
- The endmost plank of a strake which reaches the stem or stern.
- To cover with a hood; to furnish with a hood or hood-shaped appendage.
- To cover; to hide; to blind.
Unscrambled words using the letters HOOD
4 letter words you can make with hood
3 letter words you can make with hood
2 letter words you can make with hood
Words made from letters hood
Unscrambled words made from anagrams of hood. There are 16 words found that match your query. We have unscrambled the letters hood to make a list of all the words found in Scrabble.
There are 4 letters in hood. Find English words made by unscrambling letters computer.
We started of with a simple goal to
Save everybodies valuable time
Time is a limited resource. Once it is gone, it is gone forever. That is why it is important to use time wisely and to make the most of it.
Wordtools.io is meant to save you days in your lifetime, so you can make use of your time wisely.