IDLE is a valid Scrabble word with 5 points
- Of no account; useless; vain; trifling; unprofitable; thoughtless; silly; barren.
- Not called into active service; not turned to appropriate use; unemployed; as, idle hours."
- Not employed; unoccupied with business; inactive; doing nothing; as, idle workmen."
- Given rest and ease; averse to labor or employment; lazy; slothful; as, an idle fellow."
- Light-headed; foolish.
- To lose or spend time in inaction, or without being employed in business."
- To spend in idleness; to waste; to consume; -- often followed by away; as, to idle away an hour a day."
Unscrambled words using the letters IDLE
4 letter words you can make with idle
3 letter words you can make with idle
2 letter words you can make with idle
Words made from letters idle
Unscrambled words made from anagrams of idle. There are 21 words found that match your query. We have unscrambled the letters idle to make a list of all the words found in Scrabble.
There are 4 letters in idle. Find English words made by unscrambling letters computer.
We started of with a simple goal to
Save everybodies valuable time
Time is a limited resource. Once it is gone, it is gone forever. That is why it is important to use time wisely and to make the most of it.
Wordtools.io is meant to save you days in your lifetime, so you can make use of your time wisely.