ABSOLUTE is a valid Scrabble word with 10 points
- Loosed from any limitation or condition; uncontrolled; unrestricted; unconditional; as, absolute authority, monarchy, sovereignty, an absolute promise or command; absolute power; an absolute monarch."
- Complete in itself; perfect; consummate; faultless; as, absolute perfection; absolute beauty."
- Viewed apart from modifying influences or without comparison with other objects; actual; real; -- opposed to relative and comparative; as, absolute motion; absolute time or space."
- Loosed from, or unconnected by, dependence on any other being; self-existent; self-sufficing."
- Capable of being thought or conceived by itself alone; unconditioned; non-relative.
- Positive; clear; certain; not doubtful.
- Authoritative; peremptory.
- Pure; unmixed; as, absolute alcohol."
- Not immediately dependent on the other parts of the sentence in government; as, the case absolute. See Ablative absolute, under Ablative."
- In a plane, the two imaginary circular points at infinity; in space of three dimensions, the imaginary circle at infinity."
Unscrambled words using the letters ABSOLUTE
8 letter words you can make with absolute
7 letter words you can make with absolute
6 letter words you can make with absolute
5 letter words you can make with absolute
4 letter words you can make with absolute
3 letter words you can make with absolute
2 letter words you can make with absolute
Words made from letters absolute
Unscrambled words made from anagrams of absolute. There are 382 words found that match your query. We have unscrambled the letters absolute to make a list of all the words found in Scrabble.
There are 8 letters in absolute. Find English words made by unscrambling letters computer.
We started of with a simple goal to
Save everybodies valuable time
Time is a limited resource. Once it is gone, it is gone forever. That is why it is important to use time wisely and to make the most of it.
Wordtools.io is meant to save you days in your lifetime, so you can make use of your time wisely.