DEED is a valid Scrabble word with 6 points
- That which is done or effected by a responsible agent; an act; an action; a thing done; -- a word of extensive application, including, whatever is done, good or bad, great or small."
- Illustrious act; achievement; exploit.
- Power of action; agency; efficiency.
- Fact; reality; -- whence we have indeed.
- A sealed instrument in writing, on paper or parchment, duly executed and delivered, containing some transfer, bargain, or contract."
- Performance; -- followed by of.
- To convey or transfer by deed; as, he deeded all his estate to his eldest son."
Unscrambled words using the letters DEED
4 letter words you can make with deed
2 letter words you can make with deed
Words made from letters deed
Unscrambled words made from anagrams of deed. There are 2 words found that match your query. We have unscrambled the letters deed to make a list of all the words found in Scrabble.
There are 4 letters in deed. Find English words made by unscrambling letters computer.
We started of with a simple goal to
Save everybodies valuable time
Time is a limited resource. Once it is gone, it is gone forever. That is why it is important to use time wisely and to make the most of it.
Wordtools.io is meant to save you days in your lifetime, so you can make use of your time wisely.