JAW is a valid Scrabble word with 13 points
- One of the bones, usually bearing teeth, which form the framework of the mouth."
- Hence, also, the bone itself with the teeth and covering."
- In the plural, the mouth."
- Fig.: Anything resembling the jaw of an animal in form or action; esp., pl., the mouth or way of entrance; as, the jaws of a pass; the jaws of darkness; the jaws of death."
- A notch or opening.
- A notched or forked part, adapted for holding an object in place; as, the jaw of a railway-car pedestal. See Axle guard."
- One of a pair of opposing parts which are movable towards or from each other, for grasping or crushing anything between them, as, the jaws of a vise, or the jaws of a stone-crushing machine."
- The inner end of a boom or gaff, hollowed in a half circle so as to move freely on a mast."
- Impudent or abusive talk.
- To scold; to clamor.
- To assail or abuse by scolding.
Unscrambled words using the letters JAW
3 letter words you can make with jaw
2 letter words you can make with jaw
Words made from letters jaw
Unscrambled words made from anagrams of jaw. There are 3 words found that match your query. We have unscrambled the letters jaw to make a list of all the words found in Scrabble.
There are 3 letters in jaw. Find English words made by unscrambling letters computer.
We started of with a simple goal to
Save everybodies valuable time
Time is a limited resource. Once it is gone, it is gone forever. That is why it is important to use time wisely and to make the most of it.
Wordtools.io is meant to save you days in your lifetime, so you can make use of your time wisely.