JUGULAR is a valid Scrabble word with 15 points
- Of or pertaining to the throat or neck; as, the jugular vein."
- Of or pertaining to the jugular vein; as, the jugular foramen."
- Having the ventral fins beneath the throat; -- said of certain fishes.
- One of the large veins which return the blood from the head to the heart through two chief trunks, an external and an internal, on each side of the neck; -- called also the jugular vein."
- Any fish which has the ventral fins situated forward of the pectoral fins, or beneath the throat; one of a division of fishes Jugulares
Unscrambled words using the letters JUGULAR
7 letter words you can make with jugular
6 letter words you can make with jugular
5 letter words you can make with jugular
4 letter words you can make with jugular
3 letter words you can make with jugular
2 letter words you can make with jugular
Words made from letters jugular
Unscrambled words made from anagrams of jugular. There are 90 words found that match your query. We have unscrambled the letters jugular to make a list of all the words found in Scrabble.
There are 7 letters in jugular. Find English words made by unscrambling letters computer.
We started of with a simple goal to
Save everybodies valuable time
Time is a limited resource. Once it is gone, it is gone forever. That is why it is important to use time wisely and to make the most of it.
Wordtools.io is meant to save you days in your lifetime, so you can make use of your time wisely.