NOBLE is a valid Scrabble word with 7 points
- Possessing eminence, elevation, dignity, etc.; above whatever is low, mean, degrading, or dishonorable; magnanimous; as, a noble nature or action; a noble heart."
- Grand; stately; magnificent; splendid; as, a noble edifice."
- Of exalted rank; of or pertaining to the nobility; distinguished from the masses by birth, station, or title; highborn; as, noble blood; a noble personage."
- A person of rank above a commoner; a nobleman; a peer.
- An English money of account, and, formerly, a gold coin, of the value of 6 s. 8 d. sterling, or about $1.61."
- A European fish; the lyrie.
- To make noble; to ennoble.
Unscrambled words using the letters NOBLE
5 letter words you can make with noble
4 letter words you can make with noble
3 letter words you can make with noble
2 letter words you can make with noble
Words made from letters noble
Unscrambled words made from anagrams of noble. There are 31 words found that match your query. We have unscrambled the letters noble to make a list of all the words found in Scrabble.
There are 5 letters in noble. Find English words made by unscrambling letters computer.
We started of with a simple goal to
Save everybodies valuable time
Time is a limited resource. Once it is gone, it is gone forever. That is why it is important to use time wisely and to make the most of it.
Wordtools.io is meant to save you days in your lifetime, so you can make use of your time wisely.