NOD is a valid Scrabble word with 4 points
- To bend or incline the upper part, with a quick motion; as, nodding plumes."
- To incline the head with a quick motion; to make a slight bow; to make a motion of assent, of salutation, or of drowsiness, with the head; as, to nod at one."
- To be drowsy or dull; to be careless.
- To incline or bend, as the head or top; to make a motion of assent, of salutation, or of drowsiness with; as, to nod the head."
- To signify by a nod; as, to nod approbation."
- To cause to bend.
- A dropping or bending forward of the upper oart or top of anything.
- A quick or slight downward or forward motion of the head, in assent, in familiar salutation, in drowsiness, or in giving a signal, or a command."
Unscrambled words using the letters NOD
3 letter words you can make with nod
2 letter words you can make with nod
Words made from letters nod
Unscrambled words made from anagrams of nod. There are 6 words found that match your query. We have unscrambled the letters nod to make a list of all the words found in Scrabble.
There are 3 letters in nod. Find English words made by unscrambling letters computer.
We started of with a simple goal to
Save everybodies valuable time
Time is a limited resource. Once it is gone, it is gone forever. That is why it is important to use time wisely and to make the most of it.
Wordtools.io is meant to save you days in your lifetime, so you can make use of your time wisely.