SAIL is a valid Scrabble word with 4 points
- An extent of canvas or other fabric by means of which the wind is made serviceable as a power for propelling vessels through the water.
- Anything resembling a sail, or regarded as a sail."
- A wing; a van.
- The extended surface of the arm of a windmill.
- A sailing vessel; a vessel of any kind; a craft.
- A passage by a sailing vessel; a journey or excursion upon the water.
- To be impelled or driven forward by the action of wind upon sails, as a ship on water; to be impelled on a body of water by the action of steam or other power."
- To move through or on the water; to swim, as a fish or a water fowl."
- To be conveyed in a vessel on water; to pass by water; as, they sailed from London to Canton."
- To set sail; to begin a voyage.
- To move smoothly through the air; to glide through the air without apparent exertion, as a bird."
- To pass or move upon, as in a ship, by means of sails; hence, to move or journey upon the water
- To fly through; to glide or move smoothly through.
- To direct or manage the motion of, as a vessel; as, to sail one's own ship."
Unscrambled words using the letters SAIL
4 letter words you can make with sail
3 letter words you can make with sail
2 letter words you can make with sail
Words made from letters sail
Unscrambled words made from anagrams of sail. There are 18 words found that match your query. We have unscrambled the letters sail to make a list of all the words found in Scrabble.
There are 4 letters in sail. Find English words made by unscrambling letters computer.
We started of with a simple goal to
Save everybodies valuable time
Time is a limited resource. Once it is gone, it is gone forever. That is why it is important to use time wisely and to make the most of it.
Wordtools.io is meant to save you days in your lifetime, so you can make use of your time wisely.